Monday, June 21, 2010

A quick diversion - remount 15mm Austrians

I have inherited a 15mm Austrian Army that was mounted for Napoleons Battles (ie 3/4 by 1 inch bases). These miniatures are long oop Heritage miniatures from years gone by and I really don't want to go out and buy these (if I can find them) as they aren't the most appealing miniature. I will be replacing them with either Old Glory or AB Miniatures in time.



When I remounted this force, I quickly realized that I can't use 8 figures per base so I had to use 4 figures. Not as eye pleasing as I would want, but it did work.

I did put a label on each base showing unit information and ID to make playing with these a bit easier. This will enable me to use them though they will look like the thin white line compared to others out there.

I will be replacing them, slowly, with either AB or OG miniatures.

So, what are your thoughts? Yes? No?






No comments:

Post a Comment